Saturday, June 14, 2008

you MADE me do it...


So, once again, I have another song lyric analogy. While I was scrubbing our bathroom as if my life depended on it today (my in-laws are coming over for dinner tomorrow), I was listening to a music channel. So, here it is, Mylie Cyrus.... 7 Things I Hate About You. The line in question? "And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do, You make me love you...". Interesting.... There are many of us out here running around, hurt, because we believe, deep deep down, that someone made us hurt, made us get in trouble, made us have a bad day. Did they really? seriously? You know what they really did? They (whomever you are blaming) made a bad choice. And what did you do about it? You made your choice to blame them. There are a LOT of choices to be made in life. But the nitty gritty of it is not only the choices you make, but how you handle the choices that others make as they intertwine in your life. Maybe it's time to open a new door and see the other side. I'm sure there's more to say, but it's been a long day and that's all I got for now.

No comments: